Política de reembolso
Enrollment is on a first-come basis, pre-enrollment and full payment is required in order to ensure a spot in camp.
A refund, minus the 20% processing fee per camp, will be issued if the student drops the camp more than 14 days prior to the class start date (Spots are limited). If you cancel your registration with less than the required 14 days notice no refund or credit will be given. A full refund will only be issued if the class is canceled by Tennis-Prime. Where possible refunds will be made by the original payment method. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to arrive. To request a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (551) 239-0258. Classes will not be prorated and no other refunds or tuition transfers will apply or be offered.
Refunds will not be given if:
- A child is sent home due to behavioral issues
- A student decides to drop out of the program or leaves early/before the end of camp.
- Your child is sick and either stayed home or was sent home from camp.
All classes have a minimum and maximum student enrollment. During summer camp, parents will be notified at least 5 days prior. Parents may opt for a full refund, may transfer or will receive preferential placement into another class of that session or a different session. Tennis-Prime reserves the right to substitute instructors, assistants, or facilities as necessary.
Changing into a Different group During the same session
Students may change groups at the discretion of Tennis-Prime staff, depending on Age & level. There is no fee for changing groups, not additional tuition where the new class has a higher tuition cost. The tuition difference where the student transfers into a lower priced class will not be refunded and is non-transferable to any other program or service, and will be considered forfeited.
FALL/WINTER INDOORS (Sep 28-May 22)
- November 1, 2023 - The first day of American Indian Heritage (no makeup)
- November 10, 2023 - Veterans Day (no makeup)
- November 1, 2023 - Veterans Weekend (no makeup)
- November 12, 2023 - Diwali (no makeup)
- November 24, 2023 - Native American Heritage Day (no makeup)
- November 25, 2023 - Thanksgiving weekend ( no makeup)
- November 26, 2023 - Thanksgiving weekend ( no makeup)
- December 8, 2023 - Hanukkah (no makeup)
- December 9, 2023 (no makeup)
- December 10, 2023 (no makeup)
- Christmas Break: December 21, 2023, o January 3, 2024 (No makeup/winter camp)
- February 17,18,19, President's Day weekend (no makeup)
SUMMER / WINTER CAMP POLICY AND DETAILS
Makeup summer classes will not be awarded for any reason if:
Rescheduled appointments or scheduled make-up lessons follow the same 48-hour cancellation procedure noted above.
You cannot apply make-up lessons to any future enrollments.
Regardless of the session, all make-ups ultimately expire on Labor Day.
PRIVATE & GROUP LESSONS
How can you get in touch for the makeup classes:
Please contact Tennis-Prime 24 hours before your group or private lesson appointment to qualify for makeup.
email@example.com or 551.239.0258