- From Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Trained at the Tennis Point Academy in Buenos Aires
- Competed in all division, Minor/Sub Minor & Youth Harrods, Gath & Chaves, Second Place Doubles vs. Final Lawn Tennis Club, and played futures series & Satellite
- Played and trained with several top 100 ATP players from around the world
- Focuses on positive psychology for kids in sports – improvement through creating a positive feedback cycle
- Graduated with a degree in Business Administration from UCES. Buenos Aires- Argentina
- Speaks English and Spanish
Pro – Hitting Lessons
- From NYC
- Trained at the USTA National tennis Center in Flushing And NYTJL
- Competed in NCAA division II for Mercy College
- Plays on the ITF Pro Circuit and Practices with several top players from around the world.
- Graduated from Mercy College with a Degree in Political Science and Diplomacy.
- Speaks English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Russian.
Pro – Partner at Hola School Hoboken
Patricia Garay played singles and doubles for Concordia College and was a nationally ranked player. Patricia is a USPTA and CPR Certified Tennis Professional. Her passion for working with children started at a very young age. She studied elementary education at Saint Peter’s University and has over 10 years of teaching experience on and off the court! She has coached. She is a mother of two boys who are currently training for their 2030 U.S. OPEN debut
Patricia coached children at the Binghamton Racquet Club and was the General Assistance Manager and Coach at Teddy Tennis Academy. Patricia believes that learning a sport lays a strong foundation for any child’s future. She brings the same fun, educational approach to all her students that she does with her own young children.