- From Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Trained at the Tennis Point Academy in Buenos Aires
- Competed in all division, Minor/Sub Minor & Youth Harrods, Gath & Chaves, Second Place Doubles vs. Final Lawn Tennis Club, and played futures series & Satellite
- Played and trained with several top 100 ATP players from around the world
- Focuses on positive psychology for kids in sports – improvement through creating a positive feedback cycle
- Graduated with a degree in Business Administration from UCES. Buenos Aires- Argentina
- Speaks English and Spanish
Pro ATP coach
- From Buenos Aires – Argentina (31)
- Ex professional player singles & Doubles, First Position in All Juniors categories – Argentina
- More than 10 years in experience representing teams in FFT ( French Federation of Tennis)
- ATP coach focus in inserting juniors to the professional tour and Division 1 College.
- Traveling and development calendar in ITF & ATP.
- Experience in Grand Slams, ATP 500, ATP250, Challengers, Futures, ITF, G1
Coaching Players Background
- Andres Molteni (ARG) 39 ATP doubles – Coach
- Jose Hernandez (RPD) 179 ATP Singles – Coach
- Juan Cerundolo (ARG) 8 ITF / 380 ATP – Coach
- Facundo Diaz Acosta (ARG) 6 ITF – Aide Coach
- Sebastian Baez (ARG) 1 ITF – Aide coach
- Paula Ormaechea (ARG) 59 WTA – Coach
- Santiago De La Fuente (ARG) 20 ITF – Coach
- USPTR Certified Professional and has been teaching Tennis for over 30 years.
- Started playing Tennis at 6 years of age and was the Tennis Team Captain in Middle and High School.
- Approach focusing on the mental, physical and technical aspects of the game.
- USTA Certified for 10 years for “10 & Under” works with beginners through advanced juniors and adults
- Certified Yoga professional with more than 15 years of experience.
- Viyasa-Yin-Restorative-Aerial-Reiki experince.
- Specialist in conflict resolutions through meditation with Kids and Adults.
- Working with Tennis-Prime since 2018 leading meditations & yoga at summer camp.
- First Aid/CPR/AED