Summer Camp 2023
Tennis-Prime strives to give your child a rewarding and complete Tennis Experience! Our camp program is designed to develop your child’s love for tennis, no matter the age or capacity. With our incomparable facility, staff and curriculum, this Summer Camp will provide your child an unforgettable experience that will last a lifetime.
Our mission is to provide all campers with an energized and captivating environment that will inspire them and increase their self-belief to learn, practice and play tennis with more focus, enthusiasm and enjoyment of the game.
· 8:45am - 9 am > Camp Day Check-in
· 9 am - 9:05am > Welcome Speech
· 9:05am - 9:30 am > Warm Up
· 9:30am -11:30 am > Tennis Instruction: Drills
· 11:30am - 12 pm > Tennis Games
· 12 pm - 1pm > Lunch & Free time Half Day Ends 12:30
· 1 pm - 2:30pm > Tennis Instruction: Drills
· 2:30pm - 3 pm > Snack Time / Crafts options / Chess
· 3 pm - 3:45 pm > Tennis Instructions: Games
· 3:45pm - 3:45 pm > Clean-Up: End of Day Camp Game
Monday: Chicken fingers & Fries Water / Organic apple Juice + dessert
Tuesday: Bolognese Meat pasta Water / Organic apple Juice + Dessert
Wednesday: Chicken Parm Wrap Water / Organic apple Juice + dessert
Thursday: Cheeseburger & Fries Water / Organic apple Juice + dessert
Friday: Margarita Pizza with Water / Organic apple Juice /soda (if parents allows) / Chocolate cake complementary for all campers
For our lunch meal, Tennis-Prime camp has been working for the past 4 years with Anthony Francos in Fort Lee. located 2036 Hudson st, Fort lee, NJ, 07024 in front of the IPIC theater.
– Caring and professional international staff – USPTA and CPR pros certification with more than 10 years of experience – Multi-level teaching curriculum featuring Tennis Prime progressive methodology – Friday awards ceremony – Optional early drop off and late pick up – Weekly & Daily packages –