- Indoor, air conditioned facilities
- New tru-hard courts
- Comfortable waiting area for parents
- Easily accessible in Fort Lee (right over GW bridge)
Tennis Prime Summer Camp Details
- A full-service day camp with high quality tennis pros, training, meals, snacks, and transportation
- Modern technology like slow-motion video to analyze and improve technique
- Fun Summer Camp environment with Personal Training, Kids Yoga, soccer drills, t-shirts and photos, field trips, fun Fridays & more!
Package Options Include*
Full Package Bundle: 5 Days M – F with Meals & Transportation: $775
5 Days M – F Camp Only: $650
1 Day Full Day or 1/2 Day: $150 or $75
- 10% Discount for Sibling & Multiple Week Orders
- Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up Available for extra charge
- Food is organic and nut-free
*Additional Options and Custom Packages Available
Thursday Night Events with Our Pros Ivan and AJ
Weekly Events starting at 5pm for 3 hours
(Additional fee applies)
Tennis Summer Camp FAQ
What is the summer camp schedule?
Camp will run for 9 weeks starting June 25th through August 31st. There will be no camp the week of July 4th.
Is transportation available?
We will have transportation available from Hoboken, and NYC in the UES, UWS and potentially downtown. More detailed locations to follow.
Manhattan: We will leave for Fort Lee at approximately 8am, please drop your child off by 7:55am.
Hoboken: We will leave for Fort Lee at approximately 8:15am, please drop your child off by 8:10am.
What time of the day will Summer Camp be?
Camp will run from 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday. We have several package options available on the Summer Camp Registration page.
What meals are available?
Food provided will be healthy, organic and nut-free with the exception of Pizza Fridays on certain weeks. If your child has special dietary needs please reach out and we will accommodate you.